
BOY!!!!!! Needless to say we are extremely excited to break the cycle of girls in both of our families! According to the ultrasound technician, all the baby's measurements look fine, which is good to hear. Our next appointment will actually be with a different doctor as they want me to be introduced to everyone within the group.
Now we can really focus on picking a name and how we want to decorate the nursery. I will probably be addicted to searching boy bedding and toys, etc.
After much anticipation, what an awesome day!
Now we can really focus on picking a name and how we want to decorate the nursery. I will probably be addicted to searching boy bedding and toys, etc.
After much anticipation, what an awesome day!
Yay! You've got a blog! I'm adding you to my list. Love your background and can't believe Gabe got you in an Alabama t-shirt...he's wearing you down!
ReplyDeleteBaby D is so cute already, so happy you've had a smooth pregnancy and hope you keep feeling great!