Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Name Game

We decided that our little one will be called Nicholas Brent. After we initally found out I was pregnant, Gabe teasingly said that he liked the name Nicholas Bryant (as he is a massive Bama fan and would dedicate our child's name to Nick Saban and Bear Bryant). Ironically, I really liked the name. We didn't discuss a lot of different boys names except for Nicholas Bryant or Nicholas Brent and decided that we would wait to focus on a name after the big ultrasound.

Well, after finding out we were having a boy, we didn't discuss names at all. I bugged Gabe several times and he finally said Nicholas Brent. I easily agreed and that was that. I expected the whole process to be more stressful, but it was really quite easy for us. At least this is one thing we can mark off our list.

1 comment:

  1. Great name! You should get a bumper sticker that says "N. The Baby."

    :) Can't wait to meet Baby Nicholas!

    ReplyDelete