Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Third Time's a Charm!

Unfortunately I was called back to redo the glucose test, which lasts close to three hours. The good part about being back at the doctor's office was we decided to try for a better 4D picture while we were waiting. The ultrasound technician was super nice and squeezed us in. Nicholas finally showed us his face instead of just his ears! I have no clue who he looks like, but I am sticking with my theory that he is going to be the spitting image of his daddy.

And to top that off, I passed the glucose test. No gestational diabetes for me! Thanks to everyone for your prayers! It really helped today!

1 comment:

  1. Totally worth the wait - these are amazing! Look at that big ol' yawn. :)

    And congrats on passing your test, one less thing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete