Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Due date is here and yet Nicholas is not

Well today is the day that Gabe and I have been looking forward to for 9 months and yet we don't have a newborn son to show for it. I was always aware that he could very well be late (especially for first time moms), but I guess I kept thinking he would be here by now. The main reason I'm excited about our appointment on Friday is because Dr. Gregory will tell us when she will induce me.

I'm still doing really well, considering the circumstances. Gabe and I have frequented the walking track at our local park several times recently, which probably helps since I haven't really exercised since becoming pregnant.

Stay tuned for the latest... Hopefully we will have more news soon.

1 comment:

  1. I was thisclose to calling you yesterday, b/c I was just positive he was here! Hang in there Sarah, it's almost over/just beginning!

    ReplyDelete