Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Doctors Visit

Yesterday was Nicholas' second visit to the pediatrician. He now weighs 12 lbs 5 oz and is 24.5 inches long. The doctor said that he is "thriving"! Unfortunately yesterday also included four shots in addition to a vaccine given orally. When the nurse looked at his thighs (the location of all the shots) she said they were great - I guess it pays to have rolls in your legs when going through this process... Luckily the nurse went very fast and it was over in a few seconds. Of course he screamed, but I was able to calm him down pretty quickly. Afterwards, he was very content and even slept on the ride home. All in all it wasn't too bad.

Our next doctors visit isn't until he is 4 months old. I pray Nicholas will continue to grow and be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment