Sunday, December 6, 2009

Say Cheese!

Last night, while celebrating my friend Elizabeth's birthday, we felt a little something in Nicholas' mouth. Then this morning we could really feel and see both of his bottom central incisors. According to his baby book, he is right on schedule for this. I'm really going to miss those gummy grins! Also, we believe Nicholas is entering the early stages of crawling in that he has started to stick his butt up in the air and pull his legs underneath. For now he is content rolling over in order to get anywhere.

Apparently Nicholas has brought daddy and the Crimson Tide luck since they are headed to the National Championship in Pasadena. Daddy says it's only fitting since they also went the year he was born.

I finally ordered our Christmas cards. Hopefully I can get them, address them and send back out before Christmas gets here. We had contemplated putting the following picture in the card because we both thought it was too funny, but in the end I decided to go with the traditional Christmas sweater/Christmas tree pic.

1 comment:

  1. Well your card is precious, but this woulda been hilarious!

    Go Nicholas and your teef!

    ReplyDelete