Monday, September 13, 2010

Rock-a-bye Baby

Last night Nicholas woke up after being asleep for a few hours.  We think his teeth are bothering him -as they have been for awhile and continue to cut through (he is up to at least 14 now).  I have to say that I LOVE rocking Nicholas at night.  Granted I probably wouldn't say this if it was a nightly occurrence, but I also know (in the immortal words of Brad Paisley) "it won't be like this for long..." because before I know it he will be too big to snuggle up with mama and his blankie in the chair.  When I rock him in the la-z-boy, his feet almost dangle off the chair because he's getting so long.  I just savor these moments so much!

Now with that said, I pray that the rest of these teeth break thru soon because Nicholas has not been eating hardly anything.  Hopefully once these next few come in, he will be done with the pain and constant drooling for quite a while.   

No comments:

Post a Comment