The footings were dug on Monday and finished up today, so of course we had to check this out. Nicholas loved running around in that area as he thought it was a maze made just for him. Several trees that needed to come down were knocked down and we are moving right along. As I'm writing this post, concrete is being poured into the footings, so Nicholas will have to find something else to play with.
Tractor #2 for Nicholas to be in awe of
Which way will he go next?
Daddy standing on top of the huge dirt mound
I was so excited to see the quick progress that I wanted to do dirt angels in our good for building chert rock. It's a good thing the property is right down the road as I have a feeling we will be back and forth much more than normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment