I'm so excited about a recommendation that Henry (the guy in charge of framing) recommended. It's hard to explain, but he recommended a change in the roof line that had bugged me from day one. I was so excited to hear what they suggested that I wanted to hug him, but I refrained. We are going to make a few other changes to the house plans, but they are minor. We will need to decide if we want the "open concept" living/kitchen/dining spaces or a bit more closed off. I'm thinking something in the middle will work best.
We had our first inspection from Regions this week and according to them are about 19% finished. A few more percentage points to go and we will actually be allowed to start using Regions money and thus begin the draw process. Hopefully that will go smoothly, but of course only time will tell.
If you are following the blog and on facebook, you've probably already seen these pictures, but these are for those not on (like Gigi) ;-)
The front of the house of course. At some point that power pole will be gone, when the Windstream people can figure out who is in charge of moving the lines to the other poles set up.
Nicholas cheesing for the camera in his bedroom. The entire time he is there with us, I am incredibly nervous and will be happy when everything is closed in.




No comments:
Post a Comment