Thursday, September 13, 2012

Gorgeous weather = House progress

We have had amazing weather all week here.  Nicholas and I even went to (as he calls it) the petting zoo on Wednesday and it was so nice outside in the upper 70s and breezy.  Thanks to this nice weather, there has been great progress on the house.  As of tonight, the majority of the roof is decked.  They delivered our windows and doors as well, so hopefully the house will be blacked in soon.  Here are a few recent pics...



As I had mentioned before, the framing crew made some WONDERFUL changes to the roof line, which included the area above the dining room and screen porch shown off the back of the house here.  Henry is my main man at this point!!  All the back part of the roof shown below was completed today.  I'm amazed by these workers just walking around like its nothing, while being WAY up in the air.   

Here was a beautiful skyline looking from our front yard the other night.  I love this time of year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment