In the same week Nathan turned 5 months old and Nicholas turned 5 years old. Time is flying by...
Nathan is getting bigger by the day. I'm not sure what his stats are now, but will find out at his 6 month check up in a few weeks. We started feeding Nathan regular baby food a week ago. We started with a few fruits (apples, pears and peaches) which he usually gave a funny expression, but did not have any problems finishing them off. I fed him squash last night and he scarfed that down as well. Thankfully he is still nursing well. We think (and hope) that he is teething now. He has been rather fussy recently and I just want to attribute it to that. Nathan is still constantly chewing on something (his fingers, toes, your fingers, etc).
It's hard to believe that Nicholas is already 5 years old. His actual birthday was on a Thursday, so after school daddy and I took him to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time. He loved all the games, but daddy and I were extremely disappointed all the issues the games had - not working at all, not spitting out tickets, and just being plain dumb. Hopefully Nicholas enjoyed it, but I highly doubt we will be going back any time soon.
He wanted a MarioKart birthday party, so we celebrated with family and friends here at the house. Mimi once again came through with a stellar birthday cake.
I had fun using my new toy the Silhouette Cameo to make some labels. I also found a wii remote candy mold online and couldn't resist, so those were the party favors.
Happy Big 5 to both my boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment