So Nicholas had his first out-of-state experience this past weekend when we visited our friends Ben and Jamie in Georgia. Gabe went to the Bama/VA Tech game on Saturday with Mumbles and the rest of us watched the Auburn and Bama games back at the Tortorice house. We had a great weekend except when I upset Nicholas by yelling at the Auburn game. I was holding him when LA Tech scored and apparently I was louder than I realized. Nicholas made this horrible face and started crying. Luckily he quickly calmed down. Gabe says that no one would have guessed that of the two of us, I would be the one to upset Nicholas by yelling at a football game. Thanks again to Ben and Jamie - we had a great weekend! We can't wait for Ella to arrive and give Nicholas a playmate!
Nicholas is still doing really well with sleeping at night (with a few exceptions where I think mama drank caffeine that day). Mimi and Pop reported that he laughed yesterday, so mama and daddy are anxiously waiting to hear as well. He loves sitting up now (with assistance) and is still amazed with those things we call feet.
Tomorrow I will get to shop at our church's childrens consignment sale. This is the first one they've had since Nicholas was born, so it will be interesting to see what all I find for the little guy. He already has plenty of clothes, but I have a feeling a few more will be added to his closet.
No comments:
Post a Comment