Saturday, September 19, 2009

Trying to not pull my hair out

It's not as it seems. My hair for the past several weeks has just been falling out in gobs. I think at this rate I will be bald by Christmas. I had always heard that when you are pregnant and on prenatal vitamins that your nails get stronger and your hair becomes thicker. My nails definitely did get stronger, but I didn't really notice any change in my hair. I thought this might be the reason for my hair loss, but the crazy thing is that I'm still taking prenatal vitamins. Very bizarre!

Luckily I'm recovering from my cold and Nicholas didn't catch anything. I told Gabe that he shouldn't get sick since he's getting all of my immunities. We have discovered the source of my illness. Apparently every time I work the childrens consignment sale at church, I'm sick the next week. I guess next time I'll just cover myself in antibacterial soap/lotion. The good part about the sale was that I was able to stock up on some Christmas toys for Nicholas (Baby Einstein DVDs, play table, etc) and some holiday clothes, which included the cutest frog costume for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment