Gabe - Nicholas and I wish you a happy birthday! Gabe had the day off and spent it with Nicholas and also cutting the lawn. We had a delicious dinner at Mimi and Pop's followed by a combo platter of desserts.
Yesterday was another day of firsts. Nicholas and I had our first pumpkin carving (I know Pawpaw claims we did one when we were little, but sorry I don't remember it) :) Daddy carved a great scary pumpkin!
Then later that evening, Nicholas tasted his first baby food (besides cereal) - carrots. He gave us his customary grimace at the first bite, but soon learned to love them.
Finally, Gabe and I just have to laugh at this patch of dark hair at the back of Nicholas' head. It's the only hair left from when he was born. Crazy how dark his hair used to be!
Happy Birthday Gabe! We love you!
Aw. I have a card for him. I didn't forget his birthday, just to mail his card. I read about him spitting up on Gabe. We had a friend who did that and the baby actually spit up in his MOUTH! Disgusting.
ReplyDelete