I know I haven't posted in awhile, so I will update everything that's been going on for his 8 month birthday post on Friday. Tonight we had the coolest thing happen! Over the past few weeks Nicholas has become more "chatty" and when he starts "talking" we would take our hand and cover his mouth rapidly so he would end up making the indian sound. Well tonight we had done it again a few times and then while Nicholas was sitting in my lap, he started "talking" and brought his hand to his mouth to make the same noises we had been doing. We tried of course to get it on tape, but by the time we got the video camera he wasn't too interested in it anymore. It was just so neat to see him actually copy us and learn to do it himself.
Things are going to change so quickly over the next few months/year. I'm so excited to see what cool things Nicholas will do next!
No comments:
Post a Comment