Friday, February 19, 2010

Giggles and Grace

I have worked our church's children's consignment sale - Giggles and Grace - since before Nicholas was even in the womb. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sale and highly recommend it to those with little ones (especially little girls - it seemed like there was twice as much girl clothing than boys).  We have definitely racked up over the past several sales and did so again this week. Unfortunately I did not find a good umbrella stroller that I was hoping for, but I did stock up on some great things for around $80.

My bargains included:

  • two pairs of shoes - Crocs and Nike tennis shoes that I knew daddy would love
  • a new Baby Einstein DVD - can never have too many of these
  • a cool basketball goal toy - it's never too early to start
  • a Leap Frog play table for Mimi and Pop's house
  • loads of clothes
I'm going to check out the Trussville Methodist sale in two weeks.  For new moms or for those expecting, you can sign up to shop early.  Hopefully I can find some good stuff there too!

This week Gabe and I decided to lower the crib mattress and remove the bumper pads.  Although Nicholas cannot sit up from laying down just yet, when he was sitting in the crib recently he grabbed the slats and was trying to pull himself up.  Better to be safe than sorry...

1 comment:

  1. If you go to the Trussville one let me know. I would love to see if I can get some stuff for Reagan. How do you sign up to go early?

    ReplyDelete