Saturday, February 20, 2010

The most horrible sound...

is that of your 8 month old grinding his teeth!!  And it is loud too!  I know this is (hopefully) just a phase since all those teeth have come in, but ugh this is not a fun phase!  Hearing that noise makes us cringe every time.  We try not to overreact so we don't inadvertantly encourge him to continue doing this, but it's hard not to react.  Our friends the Spanicks and Perrys can attest from hanging out the other night, that this is a horrible, horrible sound.  Oh please let this one pass quickly!!

1 comment:

  1. FYI, Steph and I both do this. Mom said it used to wake her up at night because it was so loud! I still do it a lot. It took Matt a long time to get used to it when we got married. Hopefully Nicholas' will pass.

    ReplyDelete