Nicholas recently discovered how to clap his hands. It is too cute. The pictures below are a combo of "talking" to daddy and clapping. Even though it doesn't look it, I promise he wasn't mad. We are still working on waving and bye-bye. He has also taken razzing to a whole new level. This started about a week ago and this time the razzing involves him drooling profusely and spitting.
The funniest thing recently was when we introduced mashed potatoes to him the other night. His faces definitely rivaled those of the green bean episode months ago. I guess that texture just isn't what he's used to. Good times!
Finally, he is starting to say Mama more - especially when he is fussy. I love hearing him say Mama, but not when he's fussy :-(
Ok that first picture reminds me of the new E-Trade baby commercial where they are doing the scratch off lottery tickets. "This is my surprised face" LOL!!
ReplyDelete