So this morning I was putting away clothes in Nicholas' room while he was playing in the crib. He was laying on his stomach and when I turned around he was sitting up. At first I thought I was crazy because it happened so quick and I didn't witness any of the process. Then later on we were playing on the floor in the living room and he did it again. He basically lays on his stomach rolls about halfway over and then pushes himself up until he can sit up. It was so cool and with all his other major developments, he perfects his moves rather quickly. I had to prove this really happened to Gabe and he did it several times this evening. Now I'm just worried that he will wake up in the middle of the night, sit up and then not go back asleep. Oh well - I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
I have a feeling that over the next month or so things are going to change quickly. It seems he is really close to pulling himself up and crawling/walking. So exciting!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment