I also guessed that he would develop quickly at this point. Well, today Nicholas stood up by himself for the first time. Again he was in his crib and I had him standing at the rails. He likes to test himself and let go for a few seconds at a time. After awhile of doing this he sat down. It wasn't 5 seconds later that he was pulling himself back up and he finally made it. He was so proud of himself!! Ok what's next... crawling vs. walking?
Friday, April 2, 2010
I knew it!
So in my last blog, I was worried that Nicholas would wake up, sit up and then not go back to sleep. Well every night this week he has gotten up around midnight and when I go in his room he is sitting up (one night he was sitting up and facing the door, just waiting on someone). Granted we still think he is teething and this was the same routine that he went through last time a tooth came in, but still I called it!
I also guessed that he would develop quickly at this point. Well, today Nicholas stood up by himself for the first time. Again he was in his crib and I had him standing at the rails. He likes to test himself and let go for a few seconds at a time. After awhile of doing this he sat down. It wasn't 5 seconds later that he was pulling himself back up and he finally made it. He was so proud of himself!! Ok what's next... crawling vs. walking?
I also guessed that he would develop quickly at this point. Well, today Nicholas stood up by himself for the first time. Again he was in his crib and I had him standing at the rails. He likes to test himself and let go for a few seconds at a time. After awhile of doing this he sat down. It wasn't 5 seconds later that he was pulling himself back up and he finally made it. He was so proud of himself!! Ok what's next... crawling vs. walking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment