Nicholas' last teething episode was in February, so needless to say we have been wondering when that next tooth was going to pop out. Every time he was the least bit cranky (which really isn't all that often) I would say "maybe he's teething". Yesterday, Nicholas only napped about 1.5 hours and was extremely cranky. This time I thought it was just due to the lack of sleep, until I saw this morning that his bottom left tooth had popped. Luckily he slept really well last night (around 7:30pm to 7:00am).
His latest development is pointing at everything. It is the cutest thing! Mimi has even taught him to point at your nose when you ask him where it is. It's still hard to believe that his birthday is next Saturday! All the invitations have been sent and we are planning to have an awesome Birthday/Memorial Day weekend, which will include having his pictures taken at Portrait Innovations. It will be interesting to see how this picture session compares to his last one when he was three months old and just learning to hold his head up.
The weaning process seems to be going really well. Nicholas hasn't seemed to notice a difference in the milk and I'm very happy to only pump once a day now. Luckily we had our bonus frozen stash to help supplement.
I'm so very thankful that everything has happened as it has... Nicholas has not really been sick at all, the nursing went really well, he sleeps and eats really well. I just thank God every day for our little guy and how blessed we are!
No comments:
Post a Comment