I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! Ours was filled with Easter egg hunting, playing and visiting with friends and family. Mid-day Saturday was spent at two Easter egg hunts. We visited Mimi and Pop's church hunt first and then headed over to U-Ba's and Aunt Beth's church hunt. I had envisioned Nicholas searching for eggs, really wanting to hunt them down and put them in a basket. No such thing occurred. At both Easter egg hunts he was more of a people watcher than interested in hunting down any eggs. Here are a few pics from Saturday.
Checking everything out before the hunt
Looking cool in his shades
Even with Mimi and Daddy pointing the eggs out, he was just NOT interested
Cute pic with his cousin Meagan
Of course you know he loved the bubble machine at FBC Moody.
I'm the king of the playground!! Or as Nicholas says "Ta-Da!"
Saturday afternoon we headed over to Nini and Hollie's house for a visit with Nicholas' third grandmother. I forgot to take any pics, but they just love Nicholas to death and we enjoyed spending time with them and had a great dinner.
Sunday morning the Easter bunny did stop by our house. Nicholas of course was a big fan of the Mickey bubbles. We were pleasantly surprised to have the 9:30 church service not super packed (thanks to the church adding an extra service today). The ladies of course love having Nicholas in the nursery. They consistently tell us every time we pick him up that he was so sweet and good. I did ask if he socialized much and they confirmed what I thought and said that he mainly keeps to himself. We can hopefully get him into a Mother's Day Out program at some point so he can get used to being around other kids his age.
Still has a bit of bed-head in this picture
Then Sunday evening was spent having dinner with all the Davenport clan up at Mimi and Pops. After dinner we attempted the egg hunt yet again and despite Meagan and Abby's help, Nicholas still wasn't all that interested in hunting down any eggs.
And to end the evening, Nicholas put himself in Sadie's cage. For whatever reason, when Sadie is out of her cage, Nicholas likes to climb in and even shut the door.
No comments:
Post a Comment