Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...

To Me!  I am so super excited about my mother's day gift that I just have to share it with everyone.  I knew with Nicholas' second birthday coming up at the end of the month that I wanted to get pictures taken.  However, I know how a two year old doesn't exactly sit still and pose, so I opted to have a professional photographer take his pictures.  My original intent was to do them at Grandmother and Granddaddy's house, but the tornadoes messed up my plan.  So instead, we hit up the big bustling downtown of Leeds.

Nicholas was not exactly in the mood to take pictures because mama woke him up from his nap and he had a death grip on some animal crackers and his juice cup.  We walked all around downtown and Erin did an AMAZING job!!  She was so good singing to him, chasing after him and taking some awesome pictures of a smiling toddler!  I can't thank her enough for these wonderful memories and highly recommend her - Lens Envy Photography.







And here are a few more of my favorites...





I hope all of our friends and family had a wonderful mother's day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment