He is such a sweetie pie and always thanks Gabe and myself for getting him things. He will hug his stuffed animals that he loves to play with and then slam them together or sit on them. A sweetheart and yet still a boy at heart. Some of Nicholas' recent phrases that I love are:
- "Oh boy"
- "Goodness gracious"
- "Moly Moly" - I said Holy Moly the other night for some reason and he thought it was hilarious, so he had Gabe and I repeat it over and over and his version of Holy Moly is "Moly Moly"
- "I fine" - this starts off with him wanting me to check on him. He will say "Ok?" and I respond "Are you ok?" and then the standard response is then "I fine"
- Singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - the cutest thing. I heard him singing that to himself the other night after we put him down. Although he is not a fan of others trying to sing it with him. I guess he wants to have a solo act.
P.S. Happy Birthday PawPaw! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment