- No mine!
- Move
- Give me that
- Why not?
- Oh Boy!
- Goodness Gracious!
- Whatcha donut? - AKA what are you doing?
- Opopus - AKA octopus
"Hello. Hey Gigi! No. Good. Bye Bye" It cracks me up every time I hear him do this. I suppose he has heard mama say this a time or two.
Nicholas likes saying his ABC's but tends to skip over a few here and there (Ex: X takes the place of S, so he says Q R X Y and Z. He then says "now I know my A B C D..." so that he goes in a continuous loop of ABCs. He will also sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Gabe's favorite part is when Nicholas says "how I wonder what ya high" instead of "how I wonder what you are". My favorite is the line "like a diamond in the sky" which for Nicholas sounds more like "like e diamond in the ky".
Gabe and I also got a kick out of him last Sunday on the way home from church. Nicholas was talking about a show on Disney called Jake and the Neverland Pirates. He was talking about Jake and Captain Hook. There is also a parrot on the show and I couldn't think of his name so I asked Nicholas. He thought for a moment and then said "Scully" which was correct. I love seeing his little brain at work. My little guy is growing up!
I cut his hair today and he always looks so old afterwards! I was prepared this time with Teddy Grahams and Bambi dvd and had no crying or screaming at all. Woohoo! Mama was excited about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment