Our cabinets were ordered on Wednesday, so that will have a big impact on our move-in date since those typically take 6 weeks to ship. Still keeping our fingers crossed about being finished by Christmas.
The last of the brick to be done was on the front of the house and the top of the retaining wall. Love how this turned out.
I LOVE our screened-in porches!! All of this was built this week and they even finished the bead board ceilings.
Some interior pictures of the drywall. As many people have said it does make the space look smaller.
I think because of the ceiling.
I think because of the ceiling.
This is the tray ceiling in the foyer
Bonus room upstairs
Garage
Also the garage with steps into house
Foyer
Living Room
Kitchen and Dining Room (standing in living room)
Master bedroom looking into master bath











No comments:
Post a Comment