Thursday, November 15, 2012

Trim, Doors and Floors

After seeing the house tonight, I am reassured as to why we decided to use the builder we did.  His detail work is just absolutely gorgeous.  That being said as of tonight almost all of the crown molding and base boards are installed, all the doors are installed (including garage) and they have started to lay down the hardwood floors.  Each day that I see progress like this I get more and more excited. 

Another week of great progress and our timeline is estimated to be finished right at Christmas, so we will more than likely be moving in the week after.  Fingers crossed...


Molding around the opening between the living room and kitchen

 Stair treads are installed and waiting for the iron balusters

Coffered ceiling in the dining room - LOVE THIS!!!

 Detail work above the windows in the master bedroom

Hardwood floors in the kitchen (the island will be located where the pipes are coming out)

Garage doors - SO excited about these since I've never had a garage before!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment