Flooring - all the hardwood and tile floors are installed. The only thing left on these is to grout the tile and sand/stain the hardwoods. They also installed the tile in the showers.
Paint - they primed the whole house and finished painting all the trim and doors. This week they will work on the walls.
Built-ins - our mudroom built-ins are completed. I also received a wonderful surprise last night when I found out the pantry shelves were installed. I had thought he was putting in wire shelving (which I really didn't want for the pantry). But we got the real deal! I almost squealed when I saw the pictures. I can't express how much I LOVE that pantry. They are also working on the shelves and desk area that is in the laundry room.
Cabinetry - all the kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinets were installed this week. They look great!
Fireplace - the stone fireplace is completed and we love it.
Granite - we have picked out the granite. We are going with Giallo Fiesta for the kitchen and New Desert Brown for the bathrooms.






No comments:
Post a Comment