Nicholas has his own little mini pool right on our back porch. Sunday afternoon was perfect to test out the waters with our little man. He was a little bit weary at first, but soon relaxed a bit.
I also just had to post a picture of the diaper wreath that I made for my friend Alicia. Her nursery theme is a cute girly jungle, which is too precious! I was so proud of it and if I could I would make these for a living, but I guess I'll stick to my day job for now... However, if anyone is interested in a diaper wreath, just let me know! We can't wait to meet baby Reagan!
I also just had to post a picture of the diaper wreath that I made for my friend Alicia. Her nursery theme is a cute girly jungle, which is too precious! I was so proud of it and if I could I would make these for a living, but I guess I'll stick to my day job for now... However, if anyone is interested in a diaper wreath, just let me know! We can't wait to meet baby Reagan!
I love the wreath! Everybody couldn't get over it at the shower! They hung it on the door right as you walk in so everybody got a good look at it. Thanks so much!!
ReplyDelete